Saturday, June 28, 2008

Can't sleep

I don't know why but I can't get to sleep tonight. I think my hormones are a little messed up this week. I went from feeling super great on Monday to not so great the last few days. I think I've been doing too much around the house too. It has only been two months since the surgery and I have been cleaning and running around as if it never happened. I guess it was bound to catch up to me. My incision is hurting a little more today too. Emotionally I feel rather moody today. I much prefer to be happy and I was so glad that I was able to find happiness and joy again after the ordeal but today has been a little gloomy. I suppose that just from having a baby it takes a while for your hormones to regulate and I have been through so much more than that.

Anyway, I hate not being able to get to sleep. It is especially hard knowing that no matter what time I finally do get to sleep (if I do) the kids will be up bright and early and need me. Of course worrying about that doesn't help one fall asleep.....

No comments: