Thursday, June 5, 2008

Focusing on Photography again

Yesterday I was able to drive myself to Camera Club. It is the first time I've been out by myself since the day of the hemorrage. The first real outing since several weeks before Joy was born. I couldn't pass it up though beauase a local photographer was showing off his studio and giving instruction on lighting and posing. I learned a lot. Now I can't wait to try it all out. I just need a willing model who can sit up but doesn't run off. hmmmm..... those are hard to find around here.

I'm totally exhausted though. Yesterday I did a photoshoot, went to the doctor and went to the Camera Club. I didn't get home until 10pm. That is waaaaaay past my bedtime (new mommies try to go to sleep as soon as the newborn will allow it). So today I feel sluggish, icky and frustrated.

Even though I feel this way I'm still anxious to get started on some of the new portait photography tips I've learned. Maybe I can convince Josh to be a photography model for me tonight. He might allow it if I let him play his guitar throughout the entire session.

No comments: