Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Post Operation Appointment

Today I had my post operation appointment. I can't believe it has been 6 weeks since the surgery. I've been home for 5 weeks. I feel so much better now. The best news was my iron level of 12.5. A month ago it was at 8 so that is huge improvement. For my iron I used Floradix Floravital Iron & Herb. It didn't bother my stomach at all and I just took the normal amount and felt a huge difference almost immediately. Very good stuff.

I'm still tired but I think that is just new mommy/ weak from being down so long tiredness rather than anemia.

I'm so happy though. I love my girls so much and I'm so happy to be alive to take care of them. Katie is such a sweet girl. We are having so much fun drawing, playing with sticker books, painting, learning music (she is learning solfege and is so quick to memorize the notes, names and sounds). Katie is talking more and we love to find letters and sing about their sounds. Joy is just a sweetie. I love her so much. She gives me the best smiles and coos. She is my snuggly little girl and I'm so happy to have her. I'm so thankful that God has allowed me to be a mommy and has given me two wonderful girls to love and teach.

No comments: