Friday, August 29, 2008

Fun with Friends

On Wednesday I got to hang out with one of my best friends -Lisa and her three kids; Mateo, Atticus and Karis. Karis is just 5 days older than Joy. It was great to see them all again and Karis for the first time.

Look at these two handsome boys.

The girls being serious.

Katie wasn't much in the mood for pictures. I'm thinking here she is hinting that she'd like to be the photograher this time.


The girls look like they were having such a deep discussion. And they're holding hands in the first two pictures. I guess they are already best friends.







2 comments:

edkela said...

I downloaded all of these onto my computer! Good job! Someone needs to use photoshop on my neck though lmao...

Sue @ My Party of 6 said...

The pictures of the babies are soooo sweet! I have pictures of Sophie and our next door neighbor like that (4 wks apart) and at 8, they are still best friends. It's so cute that we have pictures of them together almost from birth.